Oscraps

In the Moment
Joansmor

In the Moment

ArtPlay Palette Epiphany Oscraps.com Digital Scrapbook Store | Scrapbooking | Art :: Shop by Designer :: Anna Aspnes Designs :: ArtPlay Palette Epiphany
ArtsyTransfers Epiphany Oscraps.com Digital Scrapbook Store | Scrapbooking | Art :: Shop by Designer :: Anna Aspnes Designs :: ArtsyTransfers Epiphany
UrbanThreadz No. 18 Oscraps.com Digital Scrapbook Store | Scrapbooking | Art :: Shop by Designer :: Anna Aspnes Designs :: UrbanThreadz No. 18
MultiMedia Autumn No. 1 Oscraps.com Digital Scrapbook Store | Scrapbooking | Art :: Shop by Designer :: Anna Aspnes Designs :: MultiMedia Autumn No. 1
Gratitude WordART Mix No. 1 Oscraps.com Digital Scrapbook Store | Scrapbooking | Art :: Shop by Designer :: Anna Aspnes Designs :: Gratitude WordART Mix No. 1
Artsy Layered Template No. 279
Oscraps.com Digital Scrapbook Store | Scrapbooking | Art :: Shop by Designer :: Anna Aspnes Designs :: Artsy Layered Template No. 279

Inspiration Sanford's Festival of Lights
Start With Artsy Layered Template 279, I decided to stay with the transfers and other layers but because my photos were landscape oriented I had to rotate the frames 90 degrees and adjust the shadows.
Paper I placed Solid Paper 5 on the background.
Photos I added photos of the lanterns to the frames as I felt the colors really worded with the colors of the palette.
Multi-Media I couldn't see how to use the Autumn Multi-Media with my page but I did steal one of the leaves to place under the frames. That is the beauty of the Multi-Media items. They are PSD and you can take bits and pieces to use as you like. Then I
Elements I placed the leaf over the white transfer area. I added the string from the charm and the key, but I wanted the string to look intertwined with the key. So I right clicked on the String in the layer panel and then in the drop down menu clicked on Select pixels. Next I click on the Key Layer and with the eraser tool I erased away the parts of the key that should look like they are under the string. So now the string comes through the top to the key over the ornate part and then under the key. I added a drop shadow to the key and string. For each I right clicked on the drop shadow in the layer panel and selected create a layer. Now I can move the shadow. As the key and the string are on top to the leave I moved their shadows to the right to give the key and string an elevated look. I also adjusted the leaf shadow. I added a drop shadow to the first leaf the is under the frames but left it as it appears when you add the drop shadow because this does not want to appear lifted.
Brushes - I added Urban Threadz 18.1 so it was under the frames but appeared like it was attached to that first leaf.
Title -I placed the wordart In the Moment below the frames. Underneath this I laid the Word Transfer Epiphany and changed the mode to Soft Light.
Journaling I wanted to tell the story of the Light Festival because this is a memory keeper page.
Great photos from a fun event and I love the background. I think maybe by all-time favorite two colors together are gray and orange, and the leaves are the perfect finish.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout