Oscraps

in-a-bed-of-flowers_AnnaColor 3-18
ksacry

in-a-bed-of-flowers_AnnaColor 3-18

My “Grand” Cat is a tortoise shell but when I snapped this shot of her in the sunshine it makes her look like a calico. Her mom said my layout with the daisies made it look like she was sitting in a bed of flowers and she said her cat would say, "I don't care what kind of bed it is as long as it is a bed."

Foundation: I used ArtPlay Palette Inflorescence Artsy Paper #1 flipped horizontally and I overlaid ArtPlay Palette Blossom Solid Paper #2 with a multiply blend mode.
I placed FlutterBy FotoBlendz No. 4 #3 and I modified it to white color so it would blend with my cat photo background of white. I then clipped my cat photo to it.
Paint: I duplicated the FlutterBy FotoBlendz No. 4 #3 twice and used it like a large white paint around the page. I used various brushes in white and green and placed the Overlay #2 from the Inflorescence palette to fill in areas around the page.
Elements: I used Bunches Of Daisies No.1 #2 along the bottom of my photo mask changing the blending mode to darken. I then extracted just a portion of the daisies from Bunches Of Daisies No.1 #3 and placed on top. I added 3 daisy centers #3 of various sizes in the extracted bunch. I then placed MultiMedia Leaves No.9 #4 over the top of the daisy bunch.
Word art is SpringWordART No. 2 #8 with the word “spring” from Big Words Spring No.1 in the background.
Font for text is Jane Austin
Credits list
All of the Anna supplies (except the FotoGlow), I used in this layout are in the Spring ValuePack No.3 on Sale Now!
Spring ValuePak No. 3

ArtPlay Palette Inflorescence
ArtPlay Palette Blossom
FlutterBy FotoBlendz No. 4
Bunches Of Daisies No. 1
BigWords Spring No. 1
SpringWordART No. 2
FotoGlows No. 4
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
What a little cutie - I love that she appears to be peeking out from the cluster in your design!

Right? Give a kitty any kind of bed and it is happy. Beautiful take on the challenge colors and thanks for keeping an eye out for other gallery pages that fit the challenge!

Congratulations! Your layout was featured on the Oscraps instagram!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename