Oscraps

Ice Dog
musicmom3

Ice Dog

Buko stayed with us for 10 days while my daughter was in Florida, and this is the day we went looking for eagles along the Hudson River. For this layout, I took the quick route to developing texture and color—for me that means layering Artsy Papers one on top of another on different blend modes and layer-masking away anything that I don't like.

I used the Winter Value Pack No 2 https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Winter-ValuePack-No.-2.html,
which includes these digital supplies: Winter Wonderland Artplay Palette, Multimedia Snowmen No 2, Winter wordart No 2, Spackle Textured Brushes No 6, and Urban Stitchez No 1.
Fabulous page design and photo blending. I love how I'm looking down on Buko and then notice the snowman is looking up at me.

Love the depth created by layering and blending all the artsy papers! Buko seems to have adjusted to the cold winters. Love the snowman!

He is one cool dog, especially with his extensive knitwear collection! I love the angle of the photograph and that cool snowman!

Love what you achieve with the layering of papers. He looks very warm and handsome in his winter coat. The snowman is a nice addition.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename