Oscraps

I Wish
Susan Toon

I Wish

Journaling reads...

I wish I felt inside how I appear on the outside ... But most days are so overwhelming for me. My kids are typically arguing non-stop.
Which puts my anxiety through the roof. And lately I just feel like were drowning in debt and fight to keep our heads above water. Just
when I feel like were in the clear things start to break that need repaired, we need this and that, a kid needs braces, schools starting so theres school supplies and clothes to buy ... need I say more? And you know its really hard being a stay at home mom. Boy are there days ya feel like a nobody. That said... Thank God For My Girlfriends. They understand and make me laugh.

Kit: Midsummer Night Dream by Vicki Stegall
Font: Beautiful ES
Amazing layout Susan. The journaling is WOW just so raw, and sounds like something I could have written... and yes if it weren't for Good Girlfriends I would be in lockdown somewhere :smile:

Ok also forgot to say that I love what you did blending the pic into the background....I think I may need a tutorial LOL.

The journaling tugs at the heart...because we have all been there at one time or another...
and...
I love the colors (yes..black and white ARE colors!)

Layout information

Category
Vicki Stegall Designs
Added by
Susan Toon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout