Oscraps

I NEED MORE SPACE
My first challenge attempt. If I'm doing this wrong... please let me know. I tend to be a rebel but usually not before I know everyone.

Created with Crafty Button Design "Space Cadet"
Moon eclipse photo I took in 2015
  • Haha
Reactions: lacy
This jumped from the gallery this morning! First...that photo...magnificent. Then the choice of the black background paper. The simple line framing the photo...then the stars and the placement of that very clever title. If it hadn't been for Olga beating me to it, I would have made this a Standing O! Awesome job!!!

This jumped from the gallery this morning! First...that photo...magnificent. Then the choice of the black background paper. The simple line framing the photo...then the stars and the placement of that very clever title. If it hadn't been for Olga beating me to it, I would have made this a Standing O! Awesome job!!!
Oh, my heart. You are soooo kind. I joined this weekend so didn't get a chance to check out all the challenges. This was soooo out of my safety zone. Your kind words totally made my morning. THANK YOU.

Oh, my heart. You are soooo kind. I joined this weekend so didn't get a chance to check out all the challenges. This was soooo out of my safety zone. Your kind words totally made my morning. THANK YOU.
Well we are very glad to have you here!

I mean! YASSS!! I need to print this out and have it on my desk. Out of your comfort zone, it doesn't show, this is absolutely gorgeous. Well done on the Standing O. Thanks for playing along with my challenge. x

I mean! YASSS!! I need to print this out and have it on my desk. Out of your comfort zone, it doesn't show, this is absolutely gorgeous. Well done on the Standing O. Thanks for playing along with my challenge. x
I would happily send you the original. Thank you so much for loving it. it truly was a "challenge"

Layout information

Album
Arline's Digital Art
Added by
Nonni F
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename