Oscraps

I Love Cars
Miki

I Love Cars

Credits list
On Sale from January 19-24
AnnaRelease 19 January 2018
Artplay Palette Brumal (paper, transfers, confetti, twine, button)
Artsy Transfers Brumal
Brumal FotoBlendz 1

Artplay Palette Able (wooden button)
MultiMedia Banners 1
Axiom WordART Mix 1
Urban Stitchez 14

Process
A solid paper from APP Brumal was used as the foundation of the page. The vintage photo was clipped to a fotoblendz, duplicated with the blending mode changed to screen (reduced opacity). A layer mask was added and using a soft black brush the hard edges were erased. The larger photo was processed in a water color action (I did this several years ago and can't remember the name of the action, sorry.) The photo was clipped to a WaterColor Fotoblendz 2 mask. Artsy Transfers Brumal_5 was added. Some of the layers were resized, moved or deleted. Transfers from the kit were added to fill in space. The banner was added. A straight line urban stitchez was substitued for the threadz and one of the flags was recolored using the hue/saturation adjustment leveler. The page was completed by adding confetti and word art.

Thank you for looking!
Reactions: lacy
Check check and check. Me too. This page makes me smile. It's a wonderful tribute to Walt, but speaks to me too. Love the photos and your reverse masking.

I love the purity of this, the absorption into something one loves, and it's so perfectly portrayed in the old and new photos and the lightheartedness of the confetti! :)

He has a lot of love for his cars :)
Love how the journaling is now but has the feel of being spoken by his younger self.

Une très belle page pour un passionné de voitures, j'aime beaucoup votre mise en page, les couleurs, le traitement photo, très réussi Miki. :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename