Oscraps

I Am Gods Woman
vickyday

I Am Gods Woman

Done for the March 2023 Momma O’s Challenge found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threa...s-momma-os-march-challenge.37179/#post-658622

Journaling reads: Helen Reddy’s song from 1972, “I Am Woman” was the unofficial song of the Women’s Lib Movement. I’m not a feminist but I am a very capable woman. But my capabilities, my creativity, my strengths were all given to me by my Creator. I don’t have any desire to rule over man. God gave man the leadership position and I am only too happy to allow him to “man” that position! He will answer only to God for His leadership and I will answer only to God for my sub- mission to the man the Lord put in my life. With that being said, I believe we were created equally, but we have different roles and different strengths. Woman was created to be man’s helper, yet man was not created to misuse and abuse his role of leadership. He is to lead as God leads him.
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
What wonderful journaling, Vicky. Thank you, so much, for sharing your Faith and Love of God with us. your page and the photo of your are absolutely beautiful! Thanks for playing along in Vicki's challenge this month.

Layout information

Category
Vicki Stegall Designs
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename