Oscraps

HOT Shot
Miki

HOT Shot

Credits list
FotoInspired Template Album Pack R
Artplay Palette Twilight Zone (paper, transfer)
Artsy Transfers Twilight Zone
ArtsyKardz Twilight Zone MultiPack
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1
Foto WordArt 1 (retired)
Stitched by Anna Borders 3
Urban Threadz 11

Process
Page 4 from FotoInspired Template Album Pack 2R was opened up. A solid paper from APP Twilight Zone was used as the foundation of the page. The photos were clipped to the frame masks, along with a couple of AK Twilight Zone. A stitched border was inverted and layered around the frames to give them a border.Transfers, word art and dimensional embellishments were added to complete the page.

Thank you for looking!
Congratulations, sorry it was such a pain (in many ways!) but a definite step in the right direction, and great use of the template to document it all! I am encouraged by President Biden's directive about May 1, just hope the supply and my state can support. Being 64, I am at the bottom of the list.

The color adds a nice pop to the black and white photos! Beautiful design! I hope the worst is over for you!

Une bonne chose de faite ! pour nous ce sera avril au plus tôt, il faut patienter. Bravo pour votre page bien documentée

Yay! Perfect documentation. I am fully vaccinated and waiting for my 95% day* to rejoin the world. I have big plans to go to Target! I had minimal reaction to my 2nd shot. Low grade fever and felt punky for a day.

*95% day is two weeks after your 2nd shot when you have 95% immunity from getting Covid.

Happy Dance! Great page about this amazing memorable moment for you, especially fun with the cartoon. I had my QR code, sat down for 30 seconds and was back in the jeep in five minutes because it was downstairs and way down the hall. And yep, my usual side effects.

Great news ! I am waiting for that...
Great documentation of this moment.
Love the stitched frame

Good for you! Love the added cartoon. Still waiting to be one of the people who can get a shot, here.

I expect by now you have had both the vaccines and the trauma of the day will be forgotten and knowing now you will be much safer than not having the vaccine.x

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename