Oscraps

Hostas, Violets, Lavender and Robin Eggs
Miki

Hostas, Violets, Lavender and Robin Eggs

A peek at my yard (excluding the dandelions).
Credits list
MultiFoto Template Album 1 (page 4)
Artplay Palette Radiant (solid paper)
Artplay Palette Veranda (transfers, paper overlay, gnome)
Artplay Palette Lost (lavendar)
Artplay Palette Disquiet (ribbon recolored)
Artplay Palette Able (heart button)
Artplay Palette Across the Miles (splatter)
Artsy Transfers Veranda
Amaranthine WordART Mix 1
Urban Threadz 11

Process
Page 4 of the MultiFoto Template Album 1 was opened up. A solid paper from APP Radiant was used as the foundation of the page. The large photo was clipped to the fotoblendz mask (the blending mode of the mask was changed to darken). The smaller photos were clipped to the frame masks. The stains were recolored. Transfers from APP Veranda and AT Veranda were added for color (opacity reduced). The page was completed by adding word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Oh Wow! Can I visit your yard with my new lens?? Your photos are gorgeous as is your page. Love the multi photos, the beautiful blending, and the colors are delicious. A big Standing O for this beauty!! ♥

Yes, Miki, I agree with Betty Jo!! This page is outstanding (Congratulations on the Standing O). I love all the elements and photos, the colors are wonderful! Love the gnome!

Oh so many beautiful elements from your garden! Love the balance of purple and green and the surprise of the blue eggs. Really nice use of MFTA!

Oh robin eggs in your garden ! I love your beautiful pictures and amazing colors, congrats with the well deserved GSO !

This is very beautiful! Love the Robin eggs with the lavender and other botanicals! Congrats on the GSO!

I hadn't seen the APP Veranda before but now it is on my Wish List- I fell in love with that gnome :) I love all of your photos and only wish I could smell the page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename