Oscraps

Home
Miki

Home

We have spent the last 3 months living in our 30 foot RV camper as snowbirds. Cozy is a word that you could use to describe the space, although at times it can be claustrophobic. (Glad for the beach.) We've looked at larger, more spacious campers, but always say that ours is all we need. Hygge is the perfect word for us.

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Hygge (new March 31) Artplay Palette Hygge
MultiMedia Hygge 1 (new March 31) MultiMedia Hygge 1
Hygge WordART Mix 1 (new March 31) Hygge WordART Mix 1
Artplay Palette Across the Miles (splatter) Artplay Palette Across the Miles
Watercolor FotoBlendz 6 Watercolor FotoBlendz 6

Process
Solid paper 2 from APP Hygge was used as the base of the page. Artsy paper 1 from the kit was placed over the solid paper and moved up so the painted areas bordered the top of the page. Because the edge of the artsy paper showed and gradient mask was added to blend the two papers.The image was duplicated 4 times and clipped to 4 different fotoblendz masks. The blending modes of the masks were changed to hard light and color burn to get a different lighting effect. Several transfers from the kit were added. The page was completed using embellishments, word art and Multi Media Hygge.
I adore your placement of elements and your masking of your great new living arrangements! So nice to live in luxury, but needing so much less at the same time! Jealous! A beautifully blended page!

Love all the nuances of your page. That is some fantastic trailer, I have to say. The snowbirds are slowly returning home around here. They come a little later than the robins. :)

Beautiful, btw, it's minimalism at it's best, just what you need to enjoy the winter!!

I love the point of view of the photo--kind of reminds me of a Power Ranger emerging from the page! Very stylish!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout