Oscraps

Home for the Holidays
Jam-on-toast

Home for the Holidays

Created with the Oscraps Christmas Collaboration 2021 - Home for the Holidays. As a CT member I got to play with this gorgeous kit a few days eariler... Oh, what a kit is... and it is FREE!!! Each day there will be one part of this wonderful collaboration available to be downloaded for free, so make sure to check the Oscraps Blog each day during the Oscraps 12 Days of Christmas Event from Dec 4 - Dec 15, 2021 to collect it.

This is a page that will eventually go into my album. Our Christmas 2006 was very - and I mean very - eventful and so I ended up with quite a lot of journaling that I didn't really know how to place... I then decided to use one of the elements - a metal tree charm. I traced the outline and turned the shape into a text frame... and voila - I ended up with my journaling looking rather festive...
  • Love
Reactions: LSlycord
This is beautiful! I love the way you dropped your text into the shape of a Christmas tree…but then only a part of the tree So it feels like it was tucked behind the photo. Love the placement of element, especially the small ornaments down near your title. I read each word of your journaling, feeling All of the suspense of that stressful Christmas season.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful page!

Beautiful photo of this younf man.
And this is a great use of the collaboration kit offers by our wonderful designers.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Collab Kits
Added by
Jam-on-toast
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename