Oscraps

holy minecraft
N

holy minecraft

• NewAdmin
this is a page I did for a journaling class I taught over at Scrapaneers. had to document this "obsessed with minecraft" phase my daughter is in the heart of. hahaha.

journaling reads...
mom, did you know that an enderman can teleport? and he moves your blocks around too. did you know that creepers blow up if you dont kill them fast enough? did you know the enderdragon is the end? mom, i finally found diamonds! mom, wanna see my cobblestone generator? did you know that you can put a saddle on a pig and ride it? mom, if i am in the aether and a bunny lands on my head, i can fly! look mom, i changed my skin... now im toby! i cant wait to fight that angel boss, because shes very adorable... dont you think shes adorable? mom, you have to see the zoo i built! here are the spiders, here are the zombie pigmen, the ocelots, and my favorite, the sting rays. well, i couldnt find any sting rays, so i just used these squid.. just pretend they are sting rays, ok mom? awwww, look mom, i gave this wolf a bone and now hes my best friend and follows me everywhere. he will even fight creepers for me! mom, how do you spell enchanted? im writing a book about minecraft. i love the nether portal, and the aether portal too. maybe i will build a castle! i know i can make it so beautiful. and look, i can even build a track with a mine cart that can get me there

credits:
-expression plate no. 1 by taylormade designs
-in other words kit by taylormade designs
(all products came free with the class)
Change Media
So adorable...not that I understand a thing she said! But I love how you young moms are capturing the stuff your kids say on scrap pages. My DGS just came up with a keeper. I may have to lift your page to record it.

Layout information

Category
TaylorMade Designs
Added by
NewAdmin
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout