Oscraps

Holiday
May Challenge # 5 - Creative Techniques

I saw the picture of the lady from Spring Madness by Foxeysquirrel & she looked like Madonna the singer to me. I really want a holiday, I think as that song popped in my head when I looked at her.

I used 3 papers & I have listed where from below. I used blending techniques, duplication, a couple I inverted & one duplicated paper from Love Story by Crafty Button Design as an overlay over the main image to give a sort of distressed look.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Crafty Button Designs
  3. Foxeysquirrel
  4. Lynn Grieveson
  5. Vicki Robinson Designs
  6. Viva Artistry
Love how this all came together for you and yes, she reminds me of Madonna as well! Fab work with the paper blending for your background! Also love the summery colours you have used that really give your layout such a fun holiday vibe to it! Very creative!

Love how this all came together for you and yes, she reminds me of Madonna as well! Fab work with the paper blending for your background! Also love the summery colours you have used that really give your layout such a fun holiday vibe to it! Very creative!
Thank you so much. You mentioned everything I wanted to achieve, so I really appreciate your comment, thank you again!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
LazyDaisy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename