zwyck

Hint

Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Inkling Collection **on sale**

ArtPlay Palette Inkling
ArtsyTransfers Inkling
Inkling WordART Mix No 1
MultiMedia Winter No 3

Process: I started with a solid paper from ArtPlay Palette Inkling. I added my photo and placed it under the paper. I duplicated the paper and they were set to blending modes Soft Light and Linear Burn. I placed a multimedia element from MultiMedia Winter No 3 to the right side and the fotoglow was duplicated twice and set to blending mode Linear Light. I moved the copies to new places. I then placed three transfers from ArtsyTransfers Inkling, two on the left side and the third to the right. I finished the layout with the title and wordart from Inkling WordART Mix No 1. The word ”Hint” was duplicated and the copy set to blending mode Hard Light and the wordart recolored into white got a black stroke.
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry
Your winter is beautiful and warm as ours is too. No ice on the river tells it all, and I love your photo treatment.

Beautiful photo. Love how the water is burbling down the page. Lovely snowflake cluster.

Beautiful photo and love how it fills the page! Love the hints of pink and large snowflake!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename