Oscraps

Heritage Rose
Tamsin

Heritage Rose

This is the lovely Mme Isaac Pereire, a heritage bourbon rose from the 1800s bred by a young French garden labourer, who named it Blessed de La Salle. It won first prize at one of the Paris Universal Exhibitions and was later sold to Margottin Fils who re-named it after the wife of a famous financier. In 1882 he entered it in Botanical Society of the British Isles competition and it won another prize.
This rose is an awkward grower but if you train the laterals horizontally she will put on a spectacular show for you. She's a voluptuous beauty and probably the most fragrant rose of all.

Anna Aspnes
AP Love Letters paper (altered)
AP Elysium
Countryside
AP Amaranthine word art
AP Authentic silver button
Gorgeous, gorgeous composition! I'm fascinated with heritage/heirloom plants and seeds so I enjoyed reading this beauty's history.

Great journaling for this magnificent beauty.. I like the addition of the subtle brushwork.

She is a beauty. Love the intricate petal design of this rose. My neighbors have a very tiny yard with over a hundred varieties of roses! It is a sight to behold when they all are in bloom.

This rose is so very beautiful, I love the blended house and lace (light pink), I also love the texture, an awesome page!

I love the interesting story!

Not sure what I love the mostthe glorious rose or you layout. Both are stunning.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Tamsin
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout