Oscraps

Hello Harbour
What a beautiful page! I love sailboats and you are right...it fits perfectly in that border you created!

You have created an amazing page to show off your family's boat! Wonderful work!
Thank you so much. As soon as I was shown the photo, I was “give it!” Lol. It looks amazing but I don’t think I’ve seen a terrible photo around sailing, no matter where or what. :D

What a beautiful page! I love sailboats and you are right...it fits perfectly in that border you created!
Thank you so much. Sailboats are so beautiful. I’m very much, pass the champers but some in my family are very serious & there are twilight races they never miss. I’m glad it was purchased new so it could be named by my mums name, usually my parents get boats from someone else & as we all know, bad luck to change the name. Mum rolls her eyes about it but I think likes it. Sorry tmi. :D

Fabulous masking and the little bit of color in the background paper makes me think of the colors of a sunset. Gorgeous page!

WOW!! This is unreal, love love love your border. The masking and blending of the photo is fab. I love all the little pops of colour with the elements you have used. Thanks for joining my challenge this month.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 6
Added by
LazyDaisy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename