Oscraps

heart of gold
Adryane

heart of gold

My great-grandmother.

ArtPlay MiniPalette Shivoo (solid, artsy paper, transfers, butterfly, frame, string tag, brushes, ribbon) **Free with $20 purchase until midnight (PDT) May 9, 2022**
Oh Yes You Can Mixed Media Kit (ephemera cluster)

process...
The same image is used 4x. Twice blended over the background, 1x over the tag, and 1x clipped to the mask that comes with the .psd version of the frame. After that, I just played with stacking the elements, using a transfer over the framed image, boosting the colors, and adding texture. Journaling is my interpretation of stories I heard from my grandfather.

Thanks for looking :)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Rachel Jefferies
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Congrats on the Standing O! Her mouth is totally wonderful with your treatments, and maybe a good thing because I don't know what to make of her expression from her eyes. ;) Love that magenta pink.

Congrats on the Standing O! Her mouth is totally wonderful with your treatments, and maybe a good thing because I don't know what to make of her expression from her eyes. ;) Love that magenta pink.
The "look." Kind of a side glance that she has in almost every photo I have of her.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Adryane
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename