Havre de Grace
N

Havre de Grace

Credits all Joanne Brisebois:
Mood Board Essentials
Mood Board Color Swatches
Arts & Crafts Collection: Paper Clips Vol. 2 & 3
Sketchbook Collection: Journal Lines
That is so clever using the paint chip as a mat and echoing the shape of the photo to match. Glorious page in its minimalist simplicity which is very refreshing.

Thank you so much for your kind words. After playing for a long time with so many pieces (and then some), I finally decided to be done and call it quits. Your comment has motivated me to try another. Thank you again.

Congratulations! Your project has been featured on todays Gallery Standout Blog:
http://gallerystandouts.com/fingerpointing/2019/finger-pointing-october-7th-6/

This is beautiful! I love the lines, and color blocks. Congratulations on the special and well deserved features.

I just had to reply to all of you as I am totally flattered and humbled by your kind words and comments. Joanne's tools are so very fun tools with which to work and play. Thanks again to all of you.

I really like the subdued color palette you used and your placement of the geese on the background. Congrats on your GSO!

Fabulous page! I love your creative take on the challenge and the amazing way you put this all together. The bridge on I-95 in Havre de Grace terrifies me. :) But the next time I go over it thinking of your peaceful page will calm me.
Congratulations on a well-deserved GSO!

Layout information

Category
Joanne Brisebois
Added by
NettieBee
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout