Oscraps

Hard To Forget
KimPay

Hard To Forget

Another page for my All About Me project. Loving the project but can't help shed a few tears while working on some of the pages.
  • Love
Reactions: bcazzell
Phew, I nearly shed tears, how hard to lose our beloved pets, a beautiful tribute page, beautifully balanced and triangulated!

Found out yesterday that my beloved grand-dog has an inoperable cancer. He's only 7 years old. I hope someday I have the ability to make a page as beautiful as this.

Beautiful and moving! They do become part of the family and the loss is real and hard to bear.

Found out yesterday that my beloved grand-dog has an inoperable cancer. He's only 7 years old. I hope someday I have the ability to make a page as beautiful as this.
So sorry about your grand-dog. They are family members and always remain in our hearts. I had some sad tears with this page but also smiled at all of the happiness each of my dogs have shared. It's been over 50 years since I held my 1st puppy. I can still remember how soft his little belly was. And it's been 6 years since my last dog passed. None of them can be replaced but after creating this page it feels like I might be ready for a new family member. Sending you and your family hugs.

Beautiful furbabies! Great page! I have lost many. The only thing we can't protect them from is time!

Wonderful page about the dogs that you have loved and loved you back over the years.
I had my last dog for 19 years. I was never able to do a page or bring myself to adopt another dog ... but ... I have adopted quite a few cats to love.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
KimPay
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename