Oscraps

Hard Times - CarpeDiem
lacy

Hard Times - CarpeDiem

Circa 1930's, my husband's father, grandfather and two uncles with their hunting dogs.
My photo of the 100+ year old bull horn they used to call the dogs back home.
Credits list
APP Carpe Diem: AP1, Transfers, Overlays, brushes, MM Doc 9-4, brown paper frame, MM Doc 9-1 Lace, belt, LW, WA.
Love, love, love, this wonderful heritage page. I love that you told us the story behind the photo and gave us a glimpse into your family's background. I also love that you embellished lightly. This was a time of grea austerity in the US and your minimal ornamentation echoes that. beautifully done!

Those definitely were hard times and culling to save farm herds was needed. A precious heritage page.

Oh how I love this page! That story is amazing. I can't imagine being able to tell what the dogs were hunting by their barks. Love the title work and the addition of the bull horn. You have told the story, both through the photo and through the journaling. Love that you captured this for all of us to share!

That's some pack of hounds! Beautiful work here, and I love the addition of the hunting horn.

Wow to both the photo and the fact that you still have the bull horn they used to call the dogs home. Wonderful storytelling.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename