Oscraps

Halloween in the Nursery
trish6150

Halloween in the Nursery

Products on Sale in Store 23rd of October....

This piece started off its life as something totally different and morphed into the final result.

I was aiming for something totally different but once I started playing and working with both the sales products for the 23rd and new products and existing products it just sort of happened.

Starting with a 12 x 12 page, I added my manipulated image and then placed the two plain background papers over the top and started messing with the blending modes till I was happy with the result. I then changed my image to be desaturated as the colour was really bright, so I changed it via Image Adjustments Desaturate (Shift+CTRL+U).
I then added the ScriptTeaseFallOverlays and duplicated each layer to make them darker.
Next I started to embellish it using the Bird from MultiMedia Halloween as well as the glows from the psd file from that and placed them in several spots around the page, but lowered the opacity of each and used free transform to enlarge them (CTRL+T)
I then selected 3 of the pumpkins from MultiMediaPumpkins. I placed them at the bottom of the page next to one another, and lowered their opacity so they blended in.
Finally I selected the wording from HalloweenWordARTMix2 and again lowed the opacity on the beaded words and duplicated the wording of Hocus Pocus to make it darker.

Supplies
AASPN_HalloweenWordARTMix2_BTHalloween
AASPN_HalloweenWordARTMix2_WAHocusPocus
AASPN_MultiMediaPumpkins2_2
AASPN_MultiMediaPumpkins2_1
AASPN_MultiMediaPumpkins2_4
AASPN_MultiMediaPumpkins2_4
AASPN_MultiMediaHalloween1_1
AASPN_ArtPlaySolidsGather_Mustard
AASPN_ArtPlaySolidsChristmasNostalgia_5
AASPN_ScriptTeaseFallOverlays3_1
AASPN_ScriptTeaseFallOverlays3_2
Cool photo, Trish! I just love how the art process has a mind of its own! Love the result!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
trish6150
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout