Oscraps

Hallmark Christmas Movies
Pups_r_Paps

Hallmark Christmas Movies

JOURNALING: I love all the holiday movies that air this time of year, especially the ones on the Hallmark Channels. I call them sappy Christmas movies because they pretty much are the same format - someone has lost their joy of Christmas (or never had it to begin with) only to have it rekindled and to find their soulmate. With about thirty minutes to go there is some misunderstanding where the potential lovers part (shes usually hurt, hes perplexed). But never fear, in the spirit of the holidays, they are reunited because Christmas and true love conquer all. Many times the real Santa (or his son/daughter, wife, or elf) is on scene to help along the romance. Throw in a small town in snow country, a family business about to fail, and a dead spouse/obtuse significant other and youve got the next sappy Christmas movie. Dec 2016
So, I cant pick just one holiday movie as my favorite since they are all almost interchangeable!
A Christmas Detour - Candace Cameron Bure, Paul Greene
A Dream of Christmas - Nikki DeLoach, Andrew Walker
A Nutcracker Christmas - Amy Acker, Sascha Radetsky
A Wish for Christmas - Lacey Chabert, Paul Greene
A Rose for Christmas - Rachel Boston, Marc Benadavid
A Perfect Christmas - Susie Abromeit, Dillon Casey, Erin Gray
A Cookie Cutter Christmas - Erin Krakow, David Haydn-Jones, the late Alan Thicke

CREDITS: TEMPLATE: Designed by Soco; KITS: Christmas Elements, Florju Designs; Holly Jolly MiniKit, SoMa Designs; Espirit de Noel, Florju Designs; photos from the web.
What a great layout and story and your description of the story line(s) - SO TRUE. Love all of the pictures you included and the cute ornaments.

It's almost 2 a.m. and I am still up watching these sappy Christmas movies! I LOVE them! A great layout!!!

Layout information

Category
2016 Advent Event - December
Added by
Pups_r_Paps
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout