Oscraps

Habit Burger
hoodsmom

Habit Burger

Credits: Anna Aspnes and OScraps 7th birthday celebration

Journaling (prompt = what are you doing during the holidays): I am struggling - again - to avoid gaining weight during the holidays. From Thanksgiving to New Year's we have two birthdays (often celebrated more than once), numerous get-togethers with family and friends and occasional unexpected outings, such as a trip to Habit Burger to top off seeing "The Last Jedi." I have been spectacularly unsuccessful resisting treats during celebrations, so I fast from one special occasion to the next and just pray that I'll be able to make up for all holiday indiscretions come the new year.
I understand ! That's the problem for the most of us... Allways the same big challenge :backing , preparing all the best meals for friends and family, spending a lot of time around the table... And keep the weight under control...january will be hard !

I fall into the trap of not having the energy to cook at the end of the day so we live on noodles with butter and cheese. So bad what we do to our bodies. But worth it in the end when we get to eat holiday goodies! Loved your journaling and the big photo design!

I have the same problem as you !!! Can't resist all those delicacies ;)

Layout information

Category
2017 12 Days of Christmas - December
Added by
hoodsmom
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout