Oscraps

Grow
zwyck

Grow

Credits list
ArtPlay Wildflower Collection **new**

ArtPlay Palette Wildflower
Grow WordART Mix No 2

Process: I started with an artsy paper from ArtPlay Palette Wildflower. I added a artstroke to the bottom left corner and a flower to the right side. I placed the photo and clipped it to brushes from the APP. These brushes were placed on a new layer. Then I extracted the hand with a brush and placed a shadow to it so it could hold the tag. Then I added a transfer on the left side of the hand. I also placed some splatters here. A brush was also placed in the top left corner to get some more texture. I finished the layout with the recolored wordart, title and wordtransfer from Grow WordART Mix No 2.
  • Love
Reactions: bcazzell
What a little darling, and I love the way you have his hand reaching out. Very clever! ♥

The bright eyes and extraction/blending, the colors, your use of white space. Everything just sparkles and shines. ;)

What a wonderful extraction! Love those chubby little fingers! He's so adorable, and looks like he's peeking out a window!

So sweet! Love the extraction and how it looks like he's grabbing for the tag. Beautiful design!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename