Oscraps

Grow Wild
ksacry

Grow Wild

I grow wild flowers all over my yard to get a "cottage" look. This quote resonates with me and matched perfectly with the new ArtPlay Palette Wildflowers.
“What a lonely place it would be to have a world without a wildflower!”– Roland R. Kemler
Quote text is font JaneAusten.

Construction: I started with ArtPlay Palette Wildflower Solid Paper #4.
I added my flower photo to ArtPlay Palette Wildflower Transfer #2, rotated 90° counter-clockwise.
I used transfer #3 on top of the photo mask layer, rotated 90° clockwise in blend mode Darken. I added a duplicate transfer flipped horizontally. These 2 transfers were placed to frame both sides of my photo mask giving it more of a watercolor look.
I added a portion of the photo mask to the bottom of the page and brushed with ArtPlay Palette Wildflower Brush #8 and 9. I overlaid Grow WordART Mix No.2 WTJasmine in blend mode Linear Burn.
For the cluster, I used MultiMedia Flowers No.12 #1 (re-colored the gem didn’t use the cornflower) and part of #2 (string and threadz). I added the flower from MultiMedia Flowers No.12 #5. I used only the butterfly from Assemblage Overlays No.1 #4K. I duplicated the butterfly in blend mode Multiply.
I used the palette’s Tag, re-colored, with part of my photo clipped in blend mode Darker Color. Text is from the Palette LWSpringBlooms in blend mode Multiply.
The title is Grow WordART Mix No.2 WAGrowWild duplicated with the lower layer in white and a drop shadow.
I added art strokes on the edges of the page using 12X12 Artist Edges No.3 #4 (no longer available in store).

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename