Oscraps

Grandma's Recipe Book
pmjames

Grandma's Recipe Book

I combined Artsy Layered Template No.137, Artplay Spring Due Collection and my previously designed photobook cover from “Recipes from Grandma’s Kitchen” for this layout.
Credits list
Artplay Spring Due Collection
Recipe Sampler Pack No.1
Recipe Sampler Pack No.2
Recipe Sampler Pack No.3
Postage Frames No.1
Artsy Transfers Grow Fresh
ArtPlay Palette Moira (Postage Stamp frames)

Process
I opened Artsy Layered Template No.137 and added an Artsy Paper from Artplay Spring Due Collection to the background and adjusted the colour via Edit Menu - Adjustments – Hue/Saturation. I added an Artsy Transfer to the background before dragging layers from my previously designed PhotoBook Cover .psd file onto my layout. Some layers from the Template were turned off whilst others were recoloured to suit my layout. A photo was added to one of the frames whilst the second frame was turned off. Journaling was added.
love the way you made this monotone! have to smile at the thought - we make our scrapbook pages, then we make scrapbook pages about our scrapbooks ;-) (I do the same!!)

love the way you made this monotone! have to smile at the thought - we make our scrapbook pages, then we make scrapbook pages about our scrapbooks ;-) (I do the same!!)
I love to do it sometimes - funny though!! I liked the idea of putting it in my yearly album in a small way.

Beautiful memory page with the photos showing Grandma looking at the recipe book I love how you added the blended images as if going through time.x

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename