Oscraps

Grandma March tradition
felis

Grandma March tradition

My favorite tradition, and one of the oldest still practiced.
Credits list
"Scrap your life" by Mediterranka Design and "Pins and Needles" by Lynne Anzelc Designs.
What a wonderful tradition! I love that idea! And I love the picture...such a beautiful dog!

I love hearing about this tradition, did you give some to the kitties too? I love how you framed his face and pinned it to the page!

Beautiful page. What a wonderful tradition. Love your photo, and the positioning of the frame. ♥

How interesting and informative. I love the composition and the dots!
Thanks for entering the challenge.

I love hearing about this tradition, did you give some to the kitties too? I love how you framed his face and pinned it to the page!
Chris, yes, kittens too. And farmers put also on lambs, and their favorite sheep or cow, so the whole herd to be healthy.
Of course cats will took it down quickly ;) .

I never knew about that tradition but love it! I like the way you framed your dog. I also like the happy dots and the hearts on the page.

Such a lovely tradition Felis!! Great framing of your dog photo and love the torn paper for your journaling!

That is such a lovely tradition! The little white/red string on the title is the perfect accent for the page.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
felis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename