Oscraps

Grads
LDArtist

Grads

As a nanny I had 3 Graduates this year! I remember taking them
to "toddler soccer" through the YMCA! I still have the photos!
Here's a page to honor the wonderful job they've all done!
Congratulations Grads!
Credits list
This is for the August Challenge #4 - Multiple Photo Challenge

The background paper is by Lynne Anzelc's "Cobblestone Paths" kit
Everything else I found in the Oscraps Collab kit "A Brave Heart" kit
including the Alphabet by Joyful Heart Design.

Another Wonderful OScrap Challenge!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Lynne Anzelc Designs
  2. Oscraps Collaborations
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
Wow! 3!!! I know its a proud moment and yet you look back and wonder where the time went (besides YMCA trips haha) I love your title and how you used the papers and also the ripped side. Lovely and congratulations to all your grads!

I love the clean design, it really lets you enjoy each of the photos, the way the alpha and border tear match is a neat combo!

Wow congratulations, Mom. Wow. Love your patterned papers for the color stripe and for the wordart, and your simple design.

Wow! 3!!! I know its a proud moment and yet you look back and wonder where the time went (besides YMCA trips haha) I love your title and how you used the papers and also the ripped side. Lovely and congratulations to all your grads!
Oops... think I need to clarify.... I'm a nanny so the three are from three different families. Still proud of each and every one!

Wow congratulations, Mom. Wow. Love your patterned papers for the color stripe and for the wordart, and your simple design.
I wish I were the Mom. I was their nanny. I still see two of them and attended their Graduation Parties! I even shot Lilly's Senior and Prom photos! Sofia's family moved to Florida so I haven't seen her in a while but I did have dinner with "Mom" when she was in town last! Chance to catch up and share photos! Proud of each and everyone!

Oops... think I need to clarify.... I'm a nanny so the three are from three different families. Still proud of each and every one!
I didn't think they were all yours. I imagined that you were a friend or some relation. I can feel how proud you are of them, even though they're not blood relatives. I have had kids, in my life, like this that I am so proud of. I still love the layout. :)

Layout information

Category
Challenge 4
Added by
LDArtist
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename