Oscraps

Grab Your Camera
isDK

Grab Your Camera

It was dark when we got there and we thought we'd be able to hike the path along the river to a nice position for sunrise. But the trail was closed to protect the endangered willow flycatcher. I looked up and saw the bird high in the tree. We weren't sure but I thought eagle when I saw it fly.
Credits list
aA: Frames, brushes
KPertiet: Paper (left), torn edge
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Love the way that torn edge paper divides the composition, and great use of the paper clip (I have a hard time getting these right digitally). Sure looks like an eagle, and beautiful overall color!

Love the way that torn edge paper divides the composition, and great use of the paper clip (I have a hard time getting these right digitally). Sure looks like an eagle, and beautiful overall color!
It was so dark we couldn't possibly see what it was. The camera sees better than we do, amazing on the color especially, post processing software did wonders. It was still dark.

Love the evening colors. The spiral notebook and torn paper edge are genius. I do think it's an eagle, also!

I love the way you used the torn paper, paper clip and spine on your page - fantastic!

love the torn paper and off center of the notebook - beautiful sunrise clipped to the rip - gorgeous and super creative!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename