Oscraps

Goodbye Adirondacks
musicmom3

Goodbye Adirondacks

This is the last page of my Adirondacks travel album, documenting a short trip we made last July.

I selected a Scenic Album template that would suit my photo, clipped it to the mask, and then added the title so that I would be sure it had enough breathing room. I then built up a megacluster out of various parts of everything in the multimedia flowers 11 set. I used an Artsy Paper from the APP as a texturizer, blending it near the top of the layer stack at reduced opacity on Overlay Blend Mode, then added the bird brush. I finished up with multiple transfers/overlays from the APP to make the background more interesting to look at.
  • Love
Reactions: bcazzell
Beautiful layout. There is something about Adirondaks on a dock that is so lovely. I can envisage myself with a book sitting on one of these.

Love the green chairs and the birds, and definitely get the sense that you'll be back.

Gorgeous photo and use of the transfers! I love how the blue flower adds interest to the sky without taking away from your photo and cluster group! This book is marvelous!

love this page - the coordination of transfers and the big photo is perfect

Be still my heart … a row of Adirondack chairs looking out onto the lake! Gorgeous and perfect last page for your album.

Megacluster - love it :) What beautiful light and perspective - a nice place/memory on which to close out the story!

What a gorgeous page and I wish I was right there in one of those lovely chairs. I love your addition of the bird brushes - I must get those! ♥

Wonderful! The last page is as important as the cover, and the first to give a completed feel to the story.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename