Oscraps

Gone to See
Miki

Gone to See

Whenever my son flies into an airport near us, we make sure we take the opportunity to see him, even if it's only for an hour. This was one of those times.
Credits list
Aircraft 1
Maps 1
Excerpts 2
Travel WordART Mix 3
FotoBlendz Gallivant

Artplay Palette Sky's the Limit (paper, transfers)
Artplay Palette Wanderlust (jet)
Artplay Palette Embers (solid paper 2)
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1
FotoBlendz Overlays 11

Process
A solid paper from APP Embers was used as the foundation for the page. FotoBlendz Overlays 11_1 was added with an artsy paper from APP Sky's the Limit paper clipped to it. The aircraft 1 brush was next added (this brush is very similar to the plane that my son flies). The 3 layers were merged, duplicated with the blending mode changed to hard light with a reduced opacity. The photo was clipped to a fotoblendz mask from Gallivant Fotoblendz 1 and placed over the Aircraft brush. A layer mask was added and using a soft black brush, the background areas were hidden leaving only us standing on the stairway. The layers were merged, duplicated with the blending mode changed to screen with a reduced opacity. The smaller image of the jet was extracted, duplicated with the blending mode changed to hard light and placed behind the Aircraft brush. Transfers from APP Sky's the Limit and a brush from Maps were added. The page was completed by adding word art and a MM Magic Sprinklez element.

Thank you for looking!
I thought that young man looked familiar! The blending and imagery are so cool here! I like how you are standing on an upper step ;-)

Nice! Do you get special passes that allow to go out to the plane. Terrific photo of the 3 of you.

Nice! Do you get special passes that allow to go out to the plane. Terrific photo of the 3 of you.
Once in a while they let us go out on the tarmac and sit on the plane, pretending that we're special rich clients. Walt gets to sit in the cockpit and that makes his day!

An outstanding layout!! I love everything I see here and I am wondering if I will ever be able to scrap a piece of art like this. Standing O!

What a wonderful layout, Miki, and I adore the family photo. I'm so glad you can do this and enjoy those special moments with your son. Congratulations on the well-deserved Standing O!! ♥

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename