Gemini Bridges Road

Gemini Bridges Road

Artsy Layered Template 155
ArtPlay Palette Gentle Morning Paper
Luster FotoBlendz 1
Seasons WordART Mix 1
UrbanStitchez Leaves 2

Gemini Bridges Road
The road quickly climbs about six hundred vertical feet along the edge of a cliff.

Journaling:
Even with snow over the passes we got to Moab by 10 am. Our room wasn't ready, so we drove out to Gemini Bridges. We hadn't been there in years. We took that road I said I'd never go on again, after people drove off of it. But after so many worse shelf roads, it was no big deal at all.
This is a magnificent scene - love the framing and stitched leaves. So many years ago my husband made a trip to Moab with a friend. His story was a bit frightening with the winding narrow roads, thankfully before snow. You have such fascinating stories and trips!

love this page - I was first attracted by the awesome framing. But I also love the journaling - wondering if you wrote that or found a great font! That stitched leaf adds a great touch.

I so agree with Beverly, you do have the most amazing trips! Enjoy my second hand armchair journey that you provide. Wonderful framing.

I especially like how you handled the journaling/word art--this is beautiful. Moab is on our list.

Another breathtaking scene! It's been years since we've been to Moab, but is one of my favorite places in the southwest! Gorgeous framing and extension of the trees!

trs belle page, j'aime vos histoires incroyables et fascinantes. Bravo pour votre tmrit.

Adore the framing of those amazing photos. Fab design too with all that texture.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout