Credit:
ArtPlay Palette Veranda Collection
ArtPlay Palette Veranda
Grow WordART Mix No. 1
MultiMedia Flowers No. 9
ArtsyTransfers Veranda

Stitching Bundle No. 1
FotoInspired Template Pack No 2X

Process: I started with a template from FotoInspired Template Pack No 2X. I clipped my photo to the masks and added embellishments, transfers and wordart from ArtPlay Palette Veranda, ArtsyTransfers Veranda, Grow WordART Mix No. 1 and MultiMedia Flowers No. 9. I finished the layout with the stitchings from Stitching Bundle No. 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
A lovely young lady and I love how you captured the flow of the skirt. Also love the white lace over the photos.:)

It's a beautiful memory. Perfect pairing with the APP Veranda and the stitching you've used adds to the story.

Oh my did she make her dress!! It's beautiful, and so is she! Love all the purples and the close up photos!

The perfect purple documentation. She simply adorable. And apparently quite talented.

Love the flow of color! Talent runs in your family! She looks very proud of her accomplishment!

She made a beautiful dress! Love the flow of the fabric running through her hands and the needle. The addition of the lace is lovely. More talent to be admired!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename