Oscraps

Found
Created for Challenge #5 - Heritage.

A rare photo of myself as a baby... Photo from 1978

RE Process: I recolored some of the papers and elements from Lynn's kit by placing a paper from Vicki's kit above and changing blend mode to hue...
What a darling photo of you as a young child. Love the photo placement in the journal and the other elements stacked behind it. Fabulous page design. So happy you shared it with us.

What a great page! You were such a pretty little girl. Love how you tore the photo and put it on the top of a stack of other papers here. Nicely done!

Oh My Gosh how cute are YOU! Adorable! LOVE your choice of "heritage" colors with that photo (although '78 doesn't seem that far off - LOL) I also love how you stacked the papers in the journal and then off centered the journal! Very clever! You should consider printing this out and hanging it on the wall!

Oh My Gosh how cute are YOU! Adorable! LOVE your choice of "heritage" colors with that photo (although '78 doesn't seem that far off - LOL) I also love how you stacked the papers in the journal and then off centered the journal! Very clever! You should consider printing this out and hanging it on the wall!
lol... well, true, 78 doesn't sound that 'heritage' but most of the photos our family has from when my bother and I were children are 35mm slides - and just a few pinted black and whites exist and they are stored in the same vintage album as photo from 1900s... so they've always felt vintage to me... we got a slides scanner a few years back and my mom's been slowly working through those boxes...

Oh this photo of you is WONDERFUL. Love your page design, popping the photo on a notebook is really nice and I love the stitching and peeks of paper in the background.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Jam-on-toast
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename