Oscraps

FotoInspired Template Pack 2W - Snow Day
dwsewbiz

FotoInspired Template Pack 2W - Snow Day

I love FotoInspired Templates. I used to not be comfortable using them, but after several classes and lots of practice, I love them.
So, the great Portland snow of 2022 - first time Portland has ever recorded snow in April for as long as records have been kept. The heavy snow brought down tree branches all over the city.

Without power we lit the fire and snuggled on the couch. Cher likes being warm like a cat, so I snuggled her under my robe and gave her some extra comfort when the melting snow and ice started making funny noises.
My tips for FotoInspired - leave a few masks "open" and keep the embellishments to a minimum.
The little red stitched heart placed over the white circle on the left-hand page and the red stitching on the right really drew my eye! Fantastic!

Love this. We pretty much always get snow on the tulips and it's a rite of passage I'm happy to share with you. I think it's beautiful and I do think it tests your constitution. LOL

Love this. We pretty much always get snow on the tulips and it's a rite of passage I'm happy to share with you. I think it's beautiful and I do think it tests your constitution. LOL
Yes, the weather has been testing this spring. I've had to dig out my SAD light! But I know the tulips can easily survive the snow and they do look pretty against the white!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename