Oscraps

FotoInspired Glimpse of Summer
dwsewbiz

FotoInspired Glimpse of Summer

We are having very beautiful warm weather, so some summer trees and flowers are blooming early, especially the dogwoods, my favorite flowering tree!
Credits list
FotoInspired Template Pack 2R
ArtPlay Palette Romance
MultiMedia Romance
MultiMedia Documents 7
ArtPlay Gentle Morning, Ukiyo, Sashay (buttons)
Trees No 2
After yesterday's riotously full page, I wanted an airy open page, so I spread a FotoInspired Template over the 2 pages and deleted a few of the masks.
Background is APP Romance, glows from MM Romance, and elements from MM Docs 7, all under a Hue/Saturation Adjustment layer to create the blue to match the evening sky of my photo on the left.
The Romance Artsy papers have roses on them, which turned blue. Being the wrong color and season, I covered them with portrait photos I took of dogwood blossoms (I cannot believe how early the dogwoods are this year!!), using an Inverted Mask and a soft Brush to brush in the flowers.
Photos clipped to Frames/Masks, them embellished. I am working hard on my elements and clusters after taking the Design Principles and Custom Clusters class (2nd session is today!).
More than a glimpse, this is a welcome immersion! We are still in the Big Chill here in NYS. Love how you've been using white space lately.

Good for you to enjoy your magical world as we're enduring the gray days but at least putting six inches of snow in the reservoirs. I love your photos and especially the dogwood repeated in the background. Gorgeous.

Wow! Enjoying all your colorful photos in a part of the world where we wait for the Spring to come.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename