Oscraps

FotoInspired 2X - Seaside
dwsewbiz

FotoInspired 2X - Seaside

We made the plans to go to the coast and went despite the rainy forecast. It was a great time (more photos to be featured in the 2022 Travel Project!).

It's a little harder to adapt FotoInspired Templates than some others, simply because there is not enough room on a single page. SO, I spread the masks/frames over the two pages.
As usual I like to add a Bevel/Emboss style to some of the masks to make them pop.
I selectively recolored part of MM Branches to match the beach lupines that were all over the dunes.
This looks like a beautiful place to visit. I would never have thought to add a bevel to a mask. I will add that to my very long list of things to try.

I love your recoloring of the mm flowers and your work on the title. Looks like a beautiful spot.

Ah, refreshing! Love the sneaker shot. We're off to Cape Cod for a mini-trip tomorrow and hope to get to plod through the sand on the historic Dune Shack Trail in Truro. Temps looking like 60'-70' so not beach lounging weather, but I am not a lay-around person anyway. Will try that bevel/emboss style thing. You're right about the challenge of the FIT structure...I struggle to fit text in, but somehow always mange to do it.

Love the framing and extraction of the sweet peas, and the funky sign. LOL. For a long time we'd cancel if the weather was iffy. Now we've learned some of our best memories (and photos) can come from bad weather or other adversities.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename