Oscraps

Forever Halloween
Created For My October 2022 : Challenge #5 : Halloween Themed : Art Journaling Challenge : https://oscraps.com/community/threads/october-challenge-5-art-journaling.36322/

This challenge has a special significance for me...The first layout I ever created here as a Cheery-O was a Halloween layout In October of 2021...Thus...the reason I wanted to host a Halloween Themed Challenge in October 2022..This challenge marks my 1 year anniversary as a Cheery-O!!!...Yeah!!!...Can't believe a whole year has gone by already!!!...
That being said...I had such fun creating my Art Journaling/Halloween Themed layout...I had the right photo to match the colors of the Haunted Halloween & Gift Collection By NLD Designs...that I chose for my layout...Such fun! & bright! Halloween pieces in more non-traditional Halloween colors...And red is my favorite color!!!...

As you can see I have filled up my page with those wonderful! pieces from NLD's beautiful collection!!...but I'm a fill-up her page kinda gal...By no means do you have to do so...As per the rules...You can see the pumpkins in my layout...& for my 3 items...I chose...Black Cat/Skeleton & Number 13...

Although optional,I used an extracted Halloween photo to complete my layout...The only things that didn't come from NLD's Collection...are the green hand & The photo I used...
Credits list
Haunted Halloween Collection & Gift By NLD Designs
Spooktacular Night Illustrations By SharkCroc Co [Green Hand] [Non Oscraps]
Photo Courtesy Of : Slaytina : Pexels
  • Love
Reactions: Susan - s3js
Rhonda! You are absolutely the Queen at this wonderfully artistic form of collage. What an amazing art journal page! You have much more patience than I have - and I'm a VERY patient person.

Rhonda! You are absolutely the Queen at this wonderfully artistic form of collage. What an amazing art journal page! You have much more patience than I have - and I'm a VERY patient person.
@Susan - s3js OMG!...Susan!!!...You are just the sweetest!!!♥♥♥...Thank You! so very much kindly!!!...It does take some time to complete these pages...but I enjoy creating this style so very much!!!...I'm sure you have just as much patience!!!...Your pages are just Wonderful!!!... #kiss3...

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
RJMJ
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename