Oscraps

Forever Friends
Susan - s3js

Forever Friends

Oops! I almost forgot this. Sorry, Vickie! This was a great challenge!

Journaling reads:
When I got Kellys message about Trint being so sick, I was stunned beyond words. I am so sad. I cant begin to say I know the road youre walking now, but I thought Id try to bring a little joy your way. I was going through the pictures we took when we followed Paul's steps through the ancient Biblical world and found this wonderful picture of the two of you. I cant believe its now March of 2008 and we took that trip in September of 2003.

I dont think I ever told you how much fun it was to spend those two wonderful weeks with you. Stephanie, I was so glad you made the choice to come with our session, although Im sure you would have liked to have been with your own. I didnt get the chance to know you very well in training, but I really did have fun the day we had housekeeping in the historical center. Do you remember? Seeing my old band jacket in the hallway display was so wild. But I didnt get to know you well enough to really appreciate how beautiful and fun you are - all the way through. Of course, we already probably knew more about Trint than was good for us, but those two weeks made you very precious to me. Trint, where would I have been without you, George, and Hank to help when my legs were just too short to step up all those very tall stairs in Greece and Turkey? John was so busy taking pictures he didnt notice my distress, but one of you was always there to give a helping hand (and sometimes a discreet push!). The trip of a lifetime spent with good friends! You just cant get much better than that.

Kit: Hopelessly Devoted (bow recolored) by the NDISB Design Team
Font: Mistral
Lyrics by as performed by Sandi Patti

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Susan - s3js
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating