Oscraps

Follow your Dream
Marretje

Follow your Dream

Follow your Dream

In our family was the tradition that at least one girl became a nun and one boy became a priest. So meet Aunt Anny also knew as Sister Joseph. She and her sister Mien left the family and goes both to the same convent. I be happy that one of our family genics is that we loved to take photo's and we goes our own way. The old photo's of Anny as nun are made by uncle Wim however it was absolutly forbidden.

The journal reads:

Anny knew it when she was
a young girl, 'I become a nun'.
As a teenager she leaves her
family and goes to the convent.
She became Sister Joseph and
was teacher at the nunschool.
Annie lived until she died
in the convent the last
years she was the financial
star and teacher for the
novices.

Thanks for looking, Mar

Credits:

I used the gorgeous photoframes created by Debra Tope of her new Thrift Shoppe Frames vol.1 kit available here in the shop
Papers, journaltag, embroidery, ribbons of The Promise Page kit also created by Debra Tope and Ashalee Wall and also here in the shop
Picture of St Joseph my own archive scan of the anniversary-card of Aunt Anny

Font is Selfish and VT Portable Remington
Wow, Mar, the fascinating story of your family continues...I am fascinated by the old nun photos...I love those nun outfits. This is so cool!

WONDERFUL layering of all these amazing photos! your have outdone yourself Mar... this is such a tremendous legacy to honor your Aunt Anny's life and what she stood for.
p.s. i love the photo extraction of where she is sitting and her arm is resting on the frame of another photo! exceptional work...

oh, this is an exceptional LO! I love the different types of photos and what a touching story about your family.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Marretje
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this layout