Oscraps

Flower-Love AnnaColor Challenge 6-24 to 7-7-22
ksacry

Flower-Love AnnaColor Challenge 6-24 to 7-7-22

Quote is: "For bees, the flower is the fountain of life, For flowers, the bee is the messenger of love." -Kahlil Gibran
My photo is of an unknown flower at the Rhododendron Botanical Gardens, Federal Way, WA.

Construction: I used ArtPlay Palette Lateritious Solid Paper #4 for the background (flipped horizontally).
I clipped my photo to FotoBlendz Overlays No. 12 #5 (flipped). Then I proceeded to add ArtPlay Palette Lateritious brushes to fill in areas revealing parts of my photo I wanted clearer, like the bee.
I used other ArtPlay Palette Lateritious brushes (#1,2 & 5) under the FotoBlendz layer in a brown color.
I added Brush #1 in white under my extraction of the bee flower to add emphasis.
For the cluster, I modified the MultiMedia Flowers No. 9 #3 (also a part of the Veranda Collection) by cutting and moving the second bow from the left to the right. I turned off layers I didn’t use.
To finish, I added WordART Wood Word ” Love” from the BONUS in the Veranda Collection and the Quote from the internet.
Credits list
A classic Anna Release, ArtPlay Palette Lateritious Collection, is On Sale Now - Sale ends early June 29th.
AnnaRelease 8 June 2018
A classic Anna Release, ArtPlay Palette Veranda Collection, On Sale Now - Sale ends early July 6th.
AnnaRelease 12 June 2020

Supplies used in this layout:
ArtPlay Palette Lateritious
FotoBlendz Overlays No. 12
MultiMedia Flowers No. 9
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and cyanne22
Beautiful page for the challenge. I love the yellow flowers with the bee, the berries, word art, and paint splatters. ♥

Lovely page. The your blending and the stains are perfect. I tried to find what flower, no luck for me either. Feel like I've seen it out in the wild.

I love the beautiful yellow flowers on your great page, also a great blending and colors together, perfect!!

Beautiful take on the challenge. Love the surprise of finding the bee in the flowers.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename