Oscraps

first day junie.jpg
pam p

first day junie.jpg

One of my beloved greats, on her first day of kindergarten. She will have the teacher snapped into shape in no time.She is just as she appears.. a red-head with freckles and determined disposition.I worked at putting something in her hand.She originally had a popsicle in her hand..since the image was taken at a little get-together with families in the evening.I am looking forward to her journey and will be with her every step of the way.
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
Sweet and hope she has a wonderful school year! When I was teaching I would read to my class the Junie B Jones books. A wonderful funny series of adventures of a young girl. Love the sketched image!

Sweet and hope she has a wonderful school year! When I was teaching I would read to my class the Junie B Jones books. A wonderful funny series of adventures of a young girl. Love the sketched image!
I call her junie.berries and I gave her the book collection when she was first born,wonderful stories that she is now starting to read to me.

Wonderful image! She's darling. Love how you replaced the popsicle with the berries.

I'm getting a Pippi Longstocking vibe here. I love the sketch and that she's holding a beautiful botanical--go out there and change the world, kiddo!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pam p
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename