Oscraps

Final at the Buzzer
vickyday

Final at the Buzzer

NCCSA Basketball Championship Game
Journaling reads: Our grandson, Ryan, plays for the JV basketball team, Chargers, at Rockwell Christian School in NC. They made it to the State Championship Playoffs. I was able to watch it live on YouTube. It was a nail-biter! The score was tied and James was fouled. He made one out of 2 shots which put the Chargers 1 point ahead with 3 seconds to go and the opposing team had the ball. From the other end of the court, the player threw the ball towards their player near the goal. Ryan JUMPED into the air and blocked the basketball from the other team, clinching the win for the Chargers! WHEW! A close call! Way to go, Chargers! Good job, Ryan! This grandma can’t take many close calls like that!
Credits list
Notes: I changed the color of the bg paper, frame, jersey and hand to coordinate more with the color on the team’s jerseys. I also deleted some of the netting to make the basketball look like it was inside the net.

That's My Team Bundle by CRK
Fonts Arial Narrow and Arial Narrow Bold
Photo taken by my daughter, Elisabeth Palmer (Ryan's Mom)
You did a beautiful job on this. Love it! You absolutely got everything included to tell the story.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename