Fikapaus

Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Sol Collection

ArtPlay Palette Sol
ArtsyTransfers Sol
MultiMedia Suns No. 3
Shine WordART Mix No. 1
Artsy Layered Template No. 250

Process: I started with an artsy papaer from ArtPlay Palette Sol. I placed my photo (already processed with an app) and duplicated it. The blending modes were set to Darken and Hue. Then I added a mask to each and did some editing. A transfer from ArtsyTransfers Sol and a tape from ArtPlay Palette Sol were placed to the left side. The transfer layers were moved and got other blending modes. Glows from MultiMedia Suns No. 3 were added to get different colors and a sun was placed. I did a copy of the artsy paper and placed it over the photo, transfer and glows with the blending mode set to Multiply. I added a mask and did some editing. I added brushes and embellishments from ArtPlay Palette Sol and word, wordart and wordtransfer from Shine WordART Mix No. 1. Layers from Artsy Layered Template No. 250 were placed along the right side.
Your page is gorgeous! I love the watercolor look of your photo and blend, the placement of the sun and WA, and the overall gorgeous sunny colors. ♥

Fabulous photo treatment and page! Love the bits of colors throughout the page! A nice place for a coffee break with friends.

Beautiful work with the photo, Ulla-May :)
Love how the colors turned out with the blending and the nice glow behind the sun.

Love the sketch treatment and how you colored it with such a watery blending.

I love this one! Fabulous photo treatment and the glorious sun diagonally placed to the sunflower and title!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename