Oscraps

Feng-shui
Miki

Feng-shui

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Milieu (paper, transfers, leaves, flowers, snaps, brushes) Artplay Palette Milieu
Artsy Layered Template #286 (frame) Artsy Layered Template #286
MultiMedia Milieu 1 MultiMedia Milieu 1
Milieu WordART Mix 1 Milieu WordART Mix 1
FotoBlendz Overlays 14 FotoBlendz Overlays 14

Artplay Palette Hummingbird (flower) Artplay Palette Hummingbird
Artplay Palette Summer Breeze (transfer) Artplay Palette Summer Breeze
MultiMedia Birds 1 MultiMedia Birds 1
Asian Script 2 Asian Script 2
KrisKross Stitched Overlays 1(retired)

Process
A solid paper from APP Milieu was used as the foundation. The photo was clipped to a fotoblendz mask, duplicated with the blending mode changed to color burn (reduced opacity). The photo was duplicated again and using one of the frames from ALT #286, it was clipped to the frame mask and layered behind the original photo. Transfers from the kit and APP Summer Breeze were added, along with some brushes from APP Milieu. The cluster was created using dimensional elements from APP Milieu (the blending mode of the leaves was changed to color burn). The clock watch from MM Milieu was added with the flower from APP Hummingbird layered behind it. A KrisKross Stitched Overlay (slight shadow added) and word art completed the page.
Lovely page! I especially love the stitching and framing. I totally understand needing a quiet space; clutter makes me anxious!

Love this! Bamboo is a symbol of quiet reflection for me too. Love the balance of the red flower with the framed bamboo.

My sedum garden on the kitchen windowsill serves the same function. I can turn away from the overwhelm at any time. Beautiful work.

Lovely! I love bamboo, and would love some in my yard. The stitching adds a touch of delicacy to the beautiful page!

This makes me think of spring which is such a long way off. I really loved the blue and white flowers in the kit and am glad to see you use them.

How wise to carve out a quiet, peaceful spot for yourself! Love the Asian script in white...nice touch!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout