Oscraps

Feeling Incredibly Nostalgic
Anna Color Challenge found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/annacolor-challenge-09-09-2022-09-23-2022.36231/

Journaling reads: I was about one year old in this photo. I was looking at myself in the mirror. Not seen here, but my pregnant mother was standing in the background watching me. I’m not sure if I was looking at myself, really, or if I was looking at her. I wish I had asked her about the details of the old photos I now have in my possession before she passed. Now most of her family and most of dad’s family are gone, so the details will remain a mystery until it won’t really matter anymore as the things of this life vanish away like a vapor (James 4:14). Autumn 1956

I edited Anna's WordArt just a bit by adding the word "feeling" and moved "incredibly" just a bit and enlarged it. I started with the template which took on a life of it's own as I deleted a couple of the frames and all of the background texture. It literally took me about 6 hours of moving and trying different arrangements, starting over at one point. I guess I like the finished product OK, LOL!
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry and Betty Jo
Gorgeous page, Vicky, and your photo is so adorable. I love the blends, awesome colors, and composition. The time it took paid off, my friend. ♥

Even if you don't have the real details anymore, this photo will always remind you of her.
Love the cute picture from you and the warm colors from the leaves.

Beautiful photo and memory. I like that you used a fall theme because it seems like a season of reflection which works both with the memory and the mirror. Beautifully done.

Last edited:

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata