Oscraps

Feeling Calm
ksacry

Feeling Calm

In this layout, I played around with the Posterize adjustment layer on the photo. I then used the Hue/Saturation to change colors because I thought yellow gave more life to the mostly blue page. I can hardly believe that this was a photo of a red rose.

Construction: I used Disquiet palette solid paper #2 for the background. I placed Disquiet FotoBlendz No 1 #2 and clipped my photo to the fotoblendz layer and made a rough extraction of the flower buds. I placed the Disquiet Frame above the Fotoblendz layers and masked out areas I wanted to fade behind the photo extraction.
I added ArtsyTransfers Disquiet #3 and the palette’s artstrokes, transfers and splatters to fill in the background.
For the elements, I added JazzedUp LoopDaLoop No 6 #5 and the palette’s button, lace & angel charm.
Title is Disquiet WordART Mix No 1 Wood Word Calm (Solid Color Fill adjustment at blend mode Saturation) with a modified “Feeling” (Unrest was removed).
Credits list
Reactions: lacy
this beautiful yellow rose really pops out of the blue-grey background. wonderful page.

Wonderful extraction. I never would have guessed that this started out as a red rose.
The yellow is beautiful with the blue.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata