Oscraps

February Month Review LEFT
lacy

February Month Review LEFT

Progress on the little house continued, which has now been dubbed The Money Pit. Siding was delivered Feb. 14, and almost finished within a week, until we ran out. So we reordered more, to be delivered in March. In the meantime, we started working on the water, gas and electric lines.

I opened the Template double page layout and clipped my photos to all the masks or fotoblendz. Embellished with splatters, transfers, and journaling.
Beautiful take on these monthly templates..: your clear pictures and journaling tell the story!

Every house new or old is a money pit, right? Enjoying your journey, especially as we’re thinking of adding an ADU/studio to the farmhouse property. No garage for us though. What’s the square footage of the Tiny House?

Every house new or old is a money pit, right? Enjoying your journey, especially as we’re thinking of adding an ADU/studio to the farmhouse property. No garage for us though. What’s the square footage of the Tiny House?
Oh, for sure! We are just gob smacked that it's already more $, not even dried-in yet, than what we spent total on our only slightly bigger house in 1995. The house is 1285 sq ft + an oversized garage (300 ft). I will live there eventually, and Tracy & Chris will move into our house. It will be a money saver plus a benefit to them for many years.

Love this, and wow, the tiny house is growing! The last project we did on our Portland house was just a doorframe and ceiling patch on our mud porch, but lumber had gotten so outrageous during covid. The Money Pit is one of our favorite movies ever :)

Love following along on this journey of yours through your layouts! For this very reason I hope I never move again. I moved into a fixer-upper and sunk a ton of money into it back then, 2001-2003. I've only done a couple of changes inside since then. I hate drywall dust to this day!

Oh, for sure! We are just gob smacked that it's already more $, not even dried-in yet, than what we spent total on our only slightly bigger house in 1995. The house is 1285 sq ft + an oversized garage (300 ft). I will live there eventually, and Tracy & Chris will move into our house. It will be a money saver plus a benefit to them for many years.
That's a nice size! And an excellent plan...very much win-win (and in line with our thoughts).

I love your house outside, would love tos see the inside. Great photos on a gorgeous page!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename