Oscraps

Farm to Table
Miki

Farm to Table

Credits list
FotoInspired Template Pack 2Y (page 2) (new August 12, 2022)
Artplay Palette Jardinier (paper, transfers)
Artplay Palette Grow Fresh (transfers, bow)
Recipe Sampler Pack 2 & 3 (label words, spoon)
MultiMedia Summer (tomato)
KrissKross Stitched Overlays 1
Grow WordART Mix 1
Splatters 15

Process
Page 2 of the FotoInspired Template Pack 2Y was opened up and resized smaller. An artsy paper from APP Jardinier was used as the foundation of the page. The photos were clipped to the frame masks and fotomasks, along with a transfer from APP Jardinier. A wood word from Grow WordART Mix 1 was added with a transfer from APP Grow Fresh clipped to it. The blending mode of the transfer was changed to hard light, then duplicated. Word labels were added. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments, stitching and splatters.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
What a gorgeous page, Miki. I love all the vibrant colors in your photos and elements. ♥

gorgeous - I love how you filled the template and made the tomato the star of your photos and page

Oh what a beautiful page! I love the photos you selected...the variety from canning, to planting, to harvesting...just beautiful. And your embellishments are perfect!

agree with all of the above, this is just perfect! Always love Jardinier, and your use of FotoInspired shows off great layering.

That is the best quote! And I love the layout, and how the background ties everything together. It's been a horrible growing season in these parts, except for tomatoes, corn, and peaches. Go figure.

what a beautiful page! a real page of a confirmed gardener’s magazine!

Oh I love this! So much. So many things to see I can't stop looking. Love the quote too!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename