Oscraps

family
vickyday

family

I was drawn to the purple in these kits and knew just the picture I wanted to scrap.
Journaling reads: Jessica came down with the kids for one last visit before time for a new school year to begin. She spent the weekend at her sister’s home since I was still recouping from a rough case of COVID. When she checked to see if the weekend was a good time to come I told her yes, as long as I didn’t have to do anything! Thankfully, Elisabeth was able to accommodate Jessica and the kids. Mark and I went over for a couple of the meals and played games and watched TV or just sat around and chatted. The kids played games with us, too, but mostly just hung out together. It was a good weekend of pampering for me and just visiting with my girls and grandchildren!
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Care by Anna Aspnes
Artsy Layered Template No. 297 by Anna Aspnes
Open Doors by etdesigns
Photo is mine
Very pretty pages of beautiful colors and pretty photos for memories of quiet and merry W-E!

Beautiful creative page, Vicky, and I too love the purple. So glad you had this fun time with your family. ♥

I just love how everything in this design works to create interest and mood. It's HARD for me to create a design I like with just portraits, as you have done, yet I have a lot of portraits I'd like to scrap. So this is inspiring! Sorry to hear of your Covid experience, we've managed to avoid it so far, but it feels like only a matter of time. As another poster said, family is indeed the best medicine!

I just love how everything in this design works to create interest and mood. It's HARD for me to create a design I like with just portraits, as you have done, yet I have a lot of portraits I'd like to scrap. So this is inspiring! Sorry to hear of your Covid experience, we've managed to avoid it so far, but it feels like only a matter of time. As another poster said, family is indeed the best medicine!
Thank you! I worked on this page quite a long time and started over at one point!
One of the ladies at our church, who works at the hospital, said it isn't a matter of "if" you contract COVID, it is "when." I pray you continue to avoid it! Mine was not a fun experience!

So gorgeous!! love your smiles and your beautiful cluster is perfect!! hope you had a great time with your family!!

Wonderful work creating a cluster that looks so much like the watercolor flowers. I'm glad you had time with your family and that you are feeling better.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename